A downloadable game for Windows
DEVIL'S FLOWER is a small story-driven 2D first-person dungeon crawl style game.
Search for the all-important DEVIL'S FLOWER and meet a handful of characters along the way!
As you travel the halls of the large tower that DEVIL'S FLOWER takes place inside, your vitality will slowly drain. If you die, that's it! However, there are a few ways to make sure your vitality stays above zero. Some of them are a little unreliable, however...
The story unfolds as you talk to characters, who might move around and change depending upon your interactions with them! There are three endings and maybe a few secrets, too!
- This game is really dialogue-heavy. If you don't want to read that much, maybe it would be a good idea not to play DEVIL'S FLOWER.
- DEVIL'S FLOWER is meant to be played in a single sitting! Although there is a pause function, exiting to the main menu will reset the game. Dying will reset the game.
- Maybe there will be some bugs. I'm sorry if you find one that ruins your experience, but I will no longer provide support or updates for this game. Please forgive me if something glitchy happens.
- PC Gamer's Free Games of the Week (Week of the 25th of June, 2017)
- PC Gamer Issue 297, November 2017, "Top 10 Downloads #10"
- Owen Ketillson's Game Thoughts
- USGamer's Starting Screen
- Warp Door
This game was made entirely by me, namada! (On twitter @normalnamada)
Download the game, unzip it, and play! The readme file inside says:
This game is controlled mostly with the arrow keys and Z and X.
You can also pause with P or ESC.
Now, it's time to play DEVIL'S FLOWER!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.